American Environmental Testing Laboratory, LLC (AETL) offers a wide spectrum of environmental testing services, from taking the initial samples in the field to providing fast and accurate results to you.
AETL has over 30 years of experience in the field with many of our original staff of chemists and management since our inception.
• Drinking Water
• Ambient Air
• Indoor Air
• Soil Gas
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) and Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons (TPH) Gasoline Range
• Semi-VOCs and TPH Diesel and Oil Ranges
• Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs)
• Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCBs)
• Organochlorine Pesticides (OCPs), Organophosphorus Pesticides (OPPs), Chlorinated Herbicides (CHs)
• Title 22 Metals, Hexavalent Chromium
• Wet Chemistry: General Minerals, Anions, Reactive Sulfide, Reactive Cyanide, Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD), Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD), Flashpoint
• Air analyses for VOCs, Fixed Gases including Methane
• Bench Scale Tests
• Polychlorinated Biphenyls (PCB) with soxhlet extraction
• Sample pickup with AETL Staff (HZAWOPER)
• Wastewater sampling
• Air sampling, equipment setup and calibrating (Summa Canisters and PID sampling for 1166 Permit)
• Dust Monitoring with Weather Station
• Soil Stockpile sampling and Hand-auger sampling
• Drum sampling
Turn Around Times (TAT)
Whether you need environmental testing results today, tomorrow, or next week, our dedicated staff and team have you covered on all points. Our commitment to your timeline with clear, accurate results are unwavering. We’re here to help.
Please be sure to tell us how soon you need your results when ordering any of our laboratory or field testing services.